[Xlog-discussion] QSL info

From: Boris Sorochkin
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] QSL info
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:17:49 +0200

I just realized that all of my previous QSL send/receive info disappeared from the log. Fortunately I have another database that handles QSL's. Have no idea how to back-trace this.

Is it possible to add some more QSL info handling options like these:
1. mass fill of QSL sent field.
2. instead X in s/r use something like: B -buro, D - direct, E - eQSL, O - other. 3. probably make additional field for SWL conformation since xLog can handle different awards that counts SWL conformation.
4. probably add QSL manipulation dialogue with these features.

I think this may be useful.

Boris.