[Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog Printing - suggestion

From: Ed
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: Xlog Printing - suggestion
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 06:24:20 -0500

Boris Sorochkin wrote:
Joop Stakenborg wrote:
Well, in previous versions you could show/hide columns so the log would
fit on paper. Maybe I should start thinking about printing log entries
over multiple lines. This way we will always have space enough. Any
suggestions?

Probably better return column configuration. It also may be useful when printing a report for award (some of them still prefers paper reports) when you need special field (like square) but don't need QTH or remark info.

multi-line may probably look in this stile:

| | | | band | mode| rx | tx | name | nr | date | time | call | QTH | special 1 | special 2 | | | | | remarks |

But some kind of configuration still needed.

Boris, 4Z5ST.

I agree, flexibilty is needed and that was in the old method.

I like Boris's idea, but I'm just an end user, not the programmer...hi

Thanks for looking into this Joop.

Ed W3NR