Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing

From: Boris Sorochkin
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:07:03 +0200

Joop Stakenborg wrote:
Op donderdag 04-12-2008 om 12:56 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Ed:
Boris Sorochkin wrote:
Hi!

There is some problem with printing the some page of the log. Last records of the page "overflow" the page and printed on first rows of the page instead shifting to the second page. Result depends of number of pages printed.

Attached an example.

Boris, 4Z5ST.

Hello guys,

the attachment by Boris was to large for the mailing list. There is a
limit of 40 kB.

Same as the results here. Thanks for taking the time to verify what I saw here.

I would have attached a screenshot or a test file, but wasn't certain that was allowed.

You could try the following things.

- Make sure you have a suitable paper size. See Log -> Page setup from
the menu. You might want to try landscape.
- When doing the actual printing, select a suitable scale (0-100%) on
the second page of the print dialog, so the log fits on paper.

I believe this is also descibed in the handbook. Make sure you read it.

Thanks agn 73

Ed W3NR

Let me know if this fixes things for you.

Regards,
Joop PG4I