Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing

From: Ed
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:56:15 -0500

Boris Sorochkin wrote:
Hi!

There is some problem with printing the some page of the log. Last records of the page "overflow" the page and printed on first rows of the page instead shifting to the second page. Result depends of number of pages printed.

Attached an example.

Boris, 4Z5ST.

Same as the results here. Thanks for taking the time to verify what I saw here.

I would have attached a screenshot or a test file, but wasn't certain that was allowed.

Thanks agn 73

Ed W3NR