Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 21:08:46 +0100

Op donderdag 04-12-2008 om 12:56 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Ed:
> Boris Sorochkin wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > There is some problem with printing the some page of the log. Last
> > records  of the page "overflow" the page and printed on first rows of
> > the page instead shifting to the second page. Result depends of number
> > of pages printed.
> >
> > Attached an example.
> >

> > Boris, 4Z5ST.

Hello guys,

the attachment by Boris was to large for the mailing list. There is a
limit of 40 kB.

> Same as the results here. Thanks for taking the time to verify what I
> saw here.
>
> I would have attached a screenshot or a test file, but wasn't certain
> that was allowed.

You could try the following things.

- Make sure you have a suitable paper size. See Log -> Page setup from
the menu. You might want to try landscape.
- When doing the actual printing, select a suitable scale (0-100%) on
the second page of the print dialog, so the log fits on paper.

I believe this is also descibed in the handbook. Make sure you read it.

> Thanks agn 73
>
> Ed W3NR

Let me know if this fixes things for you.

Regards,
Joop PG4I