[Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing

From: Ed
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Xlog Printing
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:19:42 -0500

After a discussion among the testers group for fldigi, I looked at the print function in Xlog. I had previously printed hard copies via Xlog and they were always very acceptable.

However with version 1.8.1 the printing is anything but acceptable. I noticed the print dialog was no longer available as in the older versions of Xlog. The various columns overlap creating a not so pretty hard copy.

Would someone take a long at a print preview and see if you get the same results ? I'm not real sure if I am missing a lib or ?

Ubuntu 8.04
HP PSC 1310

Thanks   73

Ed W3NR