[Xlog-discussion] Re: QSL info

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: [Xlog-discussion] Re: QSL info
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 16:15:02 +0100

Op maandag 08-12-2008 om 21:17 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Boris
Sorochkin:
> I just realized that all of my previous QSL send/receive info
> disappeared from the log. Fortunately I have another database that
> handles QSL's. Have no idea how to back-trace this.

You must mean debug, not backtrace. Backtraces are only useful with
crashes.

You may have used the log-editor and removed the QSL column, that's the
only possibility. I never had this kind of report, so let's consider
this 'human failure'... ;-)

> Is it possible to add some more QSL info handling options like these:
> 1. mass fill of QSL sent field.
> 2. instead X in s/r use something like: B -buro, D - direct, E - eQSL, O
> - other.
> 3. probably make additional field for SWL conformation since  xLog can
> handle different awards that counts SWL conformation.
> 4. probably add QSL manipulation dialogue with these features.
>
> I think this may be useful.

Okay, all nice ideas but not very urgent. You could consider using one
of the free columns for QSL handling. I will add your stuff to the
version 2 todo's.

> Boris.

Regards,
Joop PG4I