ac-archive-maintainers

new macros and in the makings

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: new macros and in the makings
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 20:26:15 +0100

What's the current status of the gnu ac-archive?
It might be interesting to places some new macros
in there - atleast both of braden's macros should
be placed. I do not want to get into that without
checking back with the current plan, ye know.

Furthermore, I took some time and update the
sfnet formatter slightly - some of the category
pages do now feature a direct crosslink to the
corresponding gnu category and advertise that
they are just mirroring the gnu category of
the same name.

furthermore, an experimental `search index` does
exist, so we can have a look what it would be
like to have an inverted index around. After all,
it does also reveal quite some spelling errors
in the descriptions of macros around ;-)

-- have fun, guido