ac-archive-maintainers

submission mailinglist

From: Guido Draheim
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 20:26:18 +0100

I do want to push a bit a common mailinglist for
submissions. Reason: I have the habit to comment
on every macro that gets submitted, replying to
the author.

Well, it would be good to have the ac-archive
maintainers to be kept informed - *but*
- bcc' to ac-archive-maintainers does not work:
  error return ` mail with implicit receiver
  awaits ack by mailinglist maintainer`, i.e.
  it does not get through
- cc' to ac-archive-maintainers does work for
  me but it would fail for the original
  author when not subscribed.
- just cc' to address@hidden, hmm, not much a
  chance for everyone else to take part in
  the process of reviewings of macros. ;-)

it would be good to have a common mailinglist
for submissions - and it should be a PUBLIC
one! no subsription required for it.

-- have fun, guido