ac-archive-maintainers

Re: submission mailinglist

From: Guido Draheim
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:39:22 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:
Guido Draheim writes:

 > - cc' to ac-archive-maintainers does work for
 >    me but it would fail for the original
 >    author when not subscribed.

The list is open to postings from non-subscribers, so Cc is the way to
go. It's much better than Bcc anyhow, because then replies to your
e-mails will be visible on the list as well.

IMHO, this mailing list should be used for the submissions as of now.
Creating a new mailing list for that purpose alone strikes me as
overkill.

okay :-) ... I've updated the contribute-page to point to that
mailinglist then. I have been working and polishing some parts
of the sfnet ac-archive in the last time. It is now ready for
a new release. The gnu ac-archive currently presents the user
with "is undergoing rather fundamental changes". What's the
current status, ready to place a release tag as well? As far
as it seems the new formatting engine should be complete as
well as policies. (the last one in "identified task" is set
fixed with this mail, isn't it ;-)..)

have fun, guido