adonthell-artwork

[Adonthell-artwork] maps

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-artwork] maps
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:06:07 -0500

Would one of our artists mind making a new map for 0.4, based on what
we've been discussing lately? Also, I think someone did a sketch of
the larger playable area, including the location of Ella's hut, the
monastery, etc. Kai used it in the latest version of the plot doc for
0.4. If anyone has a version of that map that is seperate from the
pdf, I would like to get a copy of it. I think it would be an asset.