adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] maps

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] maps
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:53:56 +0200

Am 14.05.2005 um 00:06 schrieb Andrew Phillips:

> Kai used it in the latest version of the plot doc for
> 0.4. If anyone has a version of that map that is seperate from the
> pdf, I would like to get a copy of it. I think it would be an asset.

You can find it in the doc CVS as png:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/adonthell/doc/plot-0.4/map.png?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

However, the png is lacking the names of places, as they are in the
map.fig xfig graphic, also in CVS. You can easily load it in xfig and
export as png or jpeg. If you can wait until tomorrow, I can do this
for you.

Kai