adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] maps

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] maps
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 17:54:44 -0500

I agree. I have a primitive namespace concept already developed.

Characters: is the root namespace for the character-related plot info.

I also have
Characters:Dun Barethsol:xyz
Characters:Waste's Edge:xyz
Characters:Factions:xyz
I haven't completely instituted this namespace structure (some files
need to be moved into the namespace), but it appears to organize
information we have.
Look at
http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Characters:Contents
for an overview