aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 19:02:16 +0200

Hi,

Ahmed El-dawy a écrit :

  I am trying to get the latest version of the project in order to be
able to contribute. Actually I didn't work with CVS before.
I work with eclipse 3.1. When I tried to checkout a project using CVS
it asked me for the following parameters (I don't know what is the
values)
Host:
Repository path:
User:
Password:
Connection Type: (pserver, ext, extssh)
Port: (default/???)

Can you please help me.

See :
http://www.nongnu.org/aramorph/english/download.html
Then :
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=aramorph

So, using the instructions for "anonymous" access :
Host : savannah.nongnu.org
Repository Path : /cvsroot/aramorph
User : anoncvs
Password : none (you will use a SSH connection)
Connection Type: ssh (normally)
Port : default

Since I don't use CVS from Eclipse, I don't know how the connection is handled through SSH. You may need a dedicated plug-in (e.g. http://www.jcraft.com/eclipse-cvsssh2/)

Cheers,