aramorph-users

Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph

From: Pierrick Brihaye
Subject: Re: [Aramorph-users] A contribution for AraMorph
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:02:30 +0200

Hi,

Ahmed El-dawy a écrit :

At last!

:-)

I have succeded to check out the latest version of the project.
Now what is the next step in order to upload my work?

I would like you to create a "patch". This command should be available on your CVS client. I generates a *text* file that marks what you have added (+), what you have removed (-) and what you have changed.

Then, you post the patch on this mailing-list, we discuss, and I "commit" what we have agreed upon. Of course, the smaller the patch, the quicker the decision ;-)

Cheers,

p.b.