[aspell-devel] TODO, aspell

From: fghj
Subject: [aspell-devel] TODO, aspell
Date: 15 Oct 2003 21:50:05 +0400

Helo.

I send to address@hidden  the follow message, but there are no answer.
So I decide send this letter to list of developer.

Is there somebody, who work on problem checking of utf8 decoding documents?
Is anybody understand how to do this, without change spell kernel, from handle char(I mean
char with size one byte)
to handle unicode char (I mean two or four bytes length char)?

With regards, ...

PS
    Sorry, for my English, it is not my native language.