Re: [aspell-devel] install-dir home-dir prefix config keyword

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] install-dir home-dir prefix config keyword
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:49:09 -0600

----- Original Message -----
<snip>
I want to resolve my problems with the config keywords home-dir,
> dict-dir, data-dir, local-data-dir, master-path, filter-path,
and
> prefix.
<snip>

I found that I had problems with my "off the cuff" definitions
for DICT-DIR et. al.
This worked for me.

#if WIN32_USE_EXECUTABLE_DIR
# define PREFIX "!prefix"
# define DICT_DIR "<prefix/dicts>"
#else
# define PREFIX "aspell-win32"
# define DICT_DIR "dicts"
#endif
#define CONF_DIR "<prefix>"
#define DATA_DIR "<prefix/data>"

I also had to add dicts and data as keywords in config.cpp. Are
those keywords acceptable, or would dicts-subdir and data-subdir
be better? In any case, I would propose that the default values
be "dicts" and "data".