Re: [aspell-devel] Possible bug in new_filer.cpp

From: Peter Kümmel
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Possible bug in new_filer.cpp
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:46:33 +0200

Gary Setter wrote:
> [...]

Thanks for the explanation, and sorry for have questioned
the correctness of the aspell code, but this has looked
so like C that I've wondered about...

> I'm not in  the loop, but did you submit your changes to the
> sourceforge project?

No, I've only subscribed to the list.

> Kevin,
> Are we close to closing down the win-32 port ghetto and making
> aspell and Linux/windows application?
> Best regards,
> Gary

That would be fine, we use aspell in LyX and it would be much
more comfortable not to host there the make files.

Peter