[aspell-devel] patch to fix for g++ -O3

From: David Fang
Subject: [aspell-devel] patch to fix for g++ -O3
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 15:26:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks,

Attached is a little patch for aspell-0.60.5.  The patch has two parts:

1) Makefile.am: corrected some path references to various perl scripts
        and generated files so the project builds correctly with a VPATH
        build (when srcdir != builddir).  I don't consider this critical,
        but nevertheless I offer it up.  (I excluded the Makefile.in
        changes because my autotools used in autoreconf are slightly
        newer.)

2) common/string_map.cpp: explicitly instantiate HashTable::erase,
        which is needed for the library, but sometimes dropped at higher
        optimization levels (because it is only implicitly instantiated).
        Tested against a g++-4.2 prerelease, original link-fail reported
        against g++-4.1 -O3 by Chris Clayton (CC'd) to gcc-bugs.

Fang