[AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-datadir and XEmacs

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: preview-datadir and XEmacs
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:50:06 +0100

* David Kastrup (2006-03-21) writes:

> Just a few comments: since I am currently down with a flu, I can't do
> too much elaborate work.

Get well soon!

> So we should probably cook up some procedure that will be able to
> append both auto.el and tex-site.el?

I thought about this as well but had the impression that this could be
done by the makefile just as easily.  (But this is just a yet to be
checked assumption.)  Anyway, even if we can pass more files for
concatenation to `preview-make-package', there still is a superfluous
call to the function itself.  I think we can remedy this by getting
rid of the `install-metadata' target in preview/Makefile(.in) if we
pass both tex-site.el and preview/auto.el to `preview-make-package' in
the `install-metadata' target of the toplevel makefile.