Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: bghyphsi.tex encoding

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: bghyphsi.tex encoding
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:47:18 +0200

Please keep the mailing list copied.

* Georgi Boshnakov (2008-06-28) writes:

> Quoting Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>:
>
>> I'm not sure what you mean here.  The only file in AUCTeX that has been
>> mentioning Bulgarian is style/babel.el and the string is only used for
>> completion support of the babel package options.  This does not provide
>> any special support for editing documents using bulgarian.sty.
>
> That is why I was surprised that simply dropping a file in the style
> directory seemed to have some impact.

AUCTeX parses the contents of a file if you tell it to and thereby
learns about stuff like LaTeX packages and their options used in the
file.  It then loads style files with the respective name.

>> Of course I was listening to Bulgarian music during the preparation.
>> "Slushai me.  Mneniyata zabravi.  Chui, za sinite skali si pripomni.
>> Nov pat vseki den napred nameri." *sing* (c:
>
> Smashing, and don't tell me that you transcribed the lyrics yourself.

I would have if I had the slightest idea about Bulgarian.  (And
unfortunately the lyrics where not included with the CD.)