Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Bulgarian support in AucTeX

From: Georgi Boshnakov
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Bulgarian support in AucTeX
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:00:26 +0100

Quoting Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>:

Please keep the mailing list copied.
Sorry, I include the previous correspondence below for completeness (I changed the subject line to reflect the content).

Your file bulgarian.el is ok. I would suggest the default for the TeX
specific quote insertion to be on first stroke, viz.
   (setq TeX-quote-language '("bulgarian" "\"`" "\"'" nil))

This is seems to be best for the time being but admittedly
things may change when the modern Bulgarian layout of the keyboard becomes sufficiently popular (it features designated keys for opening and closing quotes).

Georgi