Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Font completion for fontspec

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Font completion for fontspec
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 14:44:04 +0100

Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:

> On my system `luaotfload-tool' founds 1507 fonts and
> `LaTeX-fontspec-arg-font' takes half a second to get the complete
> list, so it should be quite fast.

Hm, here I get:

% luaotfload-tool --list=basename

luaotfload | db: Font names database not found, generating new one.
             This can take several minutes; please be patient.
luaotfload | db: Font names database saved
luaotfload | list: by basename
% luaotfload-tool --list=basename

luaotfload | list: by basename

So I don't get any fonts listed.  Is there something I need to set up?

I also tried running as root but got the same results...

> What do you think?

If it works, I'm all in favor of it.