Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Hello and a question about missing AUCTeX features

From: Marcin Borkowski
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Hello and a question about missing AUCTeX features
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 23:03:59 +0200

Hi all,

I have read carefully all the replies to my ramblings, for which I thank
all of you who took the time to answer me.  I don't have the time to
answer them now, but I promise to come back and do it soon.  For now,
I'd like to look at the FSF copyright agreement.  What do I do exactly
to receive the form from the FSF?  Where can I ask question with regards
to my particular situation?  I guess that if I want to contribute to
AUCTeX, I should write here; what if I want to contribute to Emacs in
general?  Should I subscribe to emacs-devel and/or write there?  (I'm
a tiny bit afraid to subscribe to yet another, very active ML...)

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University