Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 22:37:55 +0100

Hi Arash,

> Hi Mosè,
>
> Mosè Giordano <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks for testing!  I can take the file I posted with some other
> environments and add it as `tabular-ampersand-count.tex' under
> auctex.git/tests/latex.  Is this what you have in mind?

Yes.  But if you prefer, you may want to create a new file for testing
these tabular-related features,

> I can't see how
> to insert the test into `latex-test.el'.  Any hints?

For example in the file you sent at the beginning of the thread

    (LaTeX-array-count-columns 1920 1928)

returns currently 0, but 4 after evaluating your new definition of the
function.  In the test file you can add a test like this one.