Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Extending `LaTeX-array-count-columns'
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 10:04:02 +0100

Hi Arash and Ikumi,

first of all, thanks for your work!  If you believe this change is
worth a mention in changes.texi, drop there a few lines.

>  Do you have a hint how I can run style hooks
> (e.g. tabularx.el) while running the test?  I could expand the test for
> the packages being commented out right now.

Sorry, I overlooked this message before, just noticed after looking to
the patches you installed yesterday.

I'm a bit surprised by your question because I'd say that the answer
is pretty easy, but maybe I'm missing something: if you parse the
visited buffer, all style files of included packages are automatically
run, otherwise you can manually call `TeX-run-style-hook'.  Does this
help?