Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Next release?

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Next release?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 19:00:44 +0900

Hi all,

>> Hi developers,
>>
>> some time and many commits have passed since AUCTeX 11.89... are there
>> any plans about releasing 11.90?

> There are currently no plans, but we can do it soonish.

> Is there anything that someone would like to complete before new
> release (like pending patches)?  Tassilo, Arash?

Do you have any comments or suggestions about the incompatibility
between preview-latex and Japanese LaTeX described in the message I sent
a few months ago?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex-devel/2016-09/msg00101.html

(I suppose that resolving this issue is not so easy, so if the priority
of this matter is considered relatively low, I don't mind releasing
11.90 without touching the issue.)

Regards,
Ikumi Keita