Re: Output to directory patch

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: Output to directory patch
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 17:38:25 +0900

Hi Al,

> I tried to follow your suggestions and the GNU guidelines and pushed
> the changes to my public repo (https://github.com/haji-ali/auctex).

Thank you.

> I don't know what would be easier at this stage, if you want you can
> inspect the changes in my repo to suggest further changes.

I'd like to request to make the first line of the doc string of
`TeX--master-output-dir' and `TeX--output-dir-arg' not end in the middle
of the sentence.

And please apply the attached patch to make lines not too long.

I think it's ready to incorporate your work into AUCTeX after those.
Tassilo, what is the best way to do that? Just merging
origin/tex-build-only to master branch? Or should we ask Al to make a
single integrated patch and git commit message along with it?

Regards,
Ikumi Keita