RE: Re[3]: [avrdude-dev] AVR910 Programming speed

From: Daniel Williamson
Subject: RE: Re[3]: [avrdude-dev] AVR910 Programming speed
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:30:43 +0100

Concerning the speed difference. Is there a way to turn off the output to
the terminal window?
or perhaps just increment it every n bytes.
On Win2k running a dos window I've written programs that write to the
terminal window and it can really make a difference.
Even for a few 10's of writes using printf it makes a noticible difference.
If somebody with a working source could patch out the display code and time
it then it's another possibility tried.

Dan.