Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:08:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

> Hello!
>
> So is anyone else with a Cygwin environment going to give Ted's patch a test?
>
> I think that is all that is stopping a release, right Ted?

That and I got busy with other stuff. :-)

It bothers me a bit that the code in cvs wouldn't compile (with or
without my patch) because of the missing stdio.h. What code was actually
tested?

This seems important to me since the main push for a release is for
WinAVR which is the primary user of this code.

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden