Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:16:41 -0400

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:46:18 -0400, Bob Paddock <address@hidden> wrote:

At any rate I'll figure out what I broke when I reinstalled
cygwin and get back to you on the cygwin testing.

I had to update the cygwin/etc/profile path to find the right mingw.

To get yesterdays cvs to build I had to add #include <stdio.h>
to ser_win32.c, as was previous reported.  This was not the case
when I was doing the Tiny2313 testing at the first of the month.

I'll see if I can find the patch in the email archives next.