Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 16:28:15 -0400

It bothers me a bit that the code in cvs wouldn't compile (with or
without my patch) because of the missing stdio.h. What code was actually
tested?

Right now cvs will not build on my freshly installed Cygwin because it
wants autoconf 2.57 and will not use 2.59.

If I install 2.57 then it is going to break the stuff that wants 2.59. :-<

I really hate all of this tool version dependance stuff, I've run into in other projects too. :-(