Re: [avrdude-dev] Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committed t

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Good news: STK500v2 and JTAG ICE mkII code committed to CVS
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 23:18:27 +0200

As Brian Dean wrote:

> > I just committed a bunch of new code to CVS.

> Excellent, Joerg - a huge thank you for bringing in MkII support and
> integrating the stk500v2 work!

You're welcome.  After all, the STK500v2 work has to be attributed to
other developers -- I only integrated it as the similarity between
both protocols looked like a good starting point.

> And another huge thanks to Erik
> Walthinsen for contributing the stk500v2 patch.

Seconded!  Even though there was not much direct code reuse for me
here, it helped me quite a bit to get started with the mkII JTAG ICE.

> Also, I think Martin Thomas may have some contributions in the area
> of the stk500v2 support as well.  This is great news.

Hmm, if Martin's contribution deserves mention in the copyright
headers, please someone add it there.  I didn't remember that detail,
and thus only mentioned Erik's name.