[avrdude-dev] Re: loadpage instruction not defined

From: Johann Kellerman
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Re: loadpage instruction not defined
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:42:18 +0000 (UTC)

Neil Davey <N.Davey <at> griffith.edu.au> writes:

> I posted the same problem last week using the stk500v2 and a tiny13,
> flash would write ok, but could not write eeprom.

You probably fixed this already. I posted a fix a while ago to
address@hidden, but couldn't find my post now (my hdd crashed :)). I
managed to located the post in my sent items, so here I go again...

In avrdude.conf, the EEPROM section of the mega88 part needs to get a paged,
pagesize and the loadpage and writepage commands

Below is the relevant section for the mega88.

Regards,
Johann

    memory "eeprom"

        paged           = yes;

        page_size       = 4;

        num_pages       = 128;

            loadpage_lo     = "  1   1   0   0      0   0   0   1",

                          "  0   0   0   0      0   0   0   0",

                          "  0   0   0   0      0   0  a1  a0",

                          "  i   i   i   i      i   i   i   i";

            writepage       = "  1   1   0   0      0   0   1   0",

                          "  0   0   x   x      x   x   x  a8",

                          " a7  a6  a5  a4     a3  a2   0   0",

                          "  x   x   x   x      x   x   x   x";

            mode                = 0x41;