[avrdude-dev] STK500_devcodes

From: Jeff
Subject: [avrdude-dev] STK500_devcodes
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:42:46 -0500

Brian wrote:
Does anyone have the STK500_devcode and AVR910_devcodes and other
relevant parameters that are not printed in the datasheets for
ATmega2560, ATmega2561 MCUs?  I'd like to add support for these in the
config file.  I think these are supplied in XML files from an AVR Studio
install.  Unfortunately, I don't have a Windows machine where I can get
at them.

I have AVR Studio, a STK503 and several samples of the ATMEGA2560 and I
want to use WinAVR/Avrdude to develop and program my application.

I would love to help you with what you need, but I'm not sure where to
find them.

Jeff