Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAGICEII on CAN128

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] JTAGICEII on CAN128
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:16:04 +0200

As Odd Arild Olsen wrote:

> I have successfully used avrdude and JTAGICEII to program mega128s
> over a period. Now I use the CAN128 and suddenly the fuse bits
> enabling JTAG programming seems to be gone.

Care to explain in more detail?

I've got one other problem report about the CAN128 (on AVaRICE
though), and recently obtained a CAN128 CPU myself for testing.
However, the person originally telling me about problems never got
back to me, and everything I tried myself worked so far (after one
minor change in the AVaRICE device descriptor setup, but that bit only
affects flash ROM access, and has always been correct in AVRDUDE).

So if you try to describe something I could reproduce, I'll see
whether I can help you.