Re: [avrdude-dev] avrftdi TPI support

From: Hannes Weisbach
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrftdi TPI support
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 14:42:20 +0200

Am 05.05.2013 um 12:26 schrieb Ing. Daniel Rozsnyó:

> Hi,
>  could you please share a usable programmer definition? (I use a FT2232H
> minimodule by FTDI).
Then the "2232HIO" programmer should work fine. Connect it like so:
FTDI           ATtiny4/5/9/10
SCK------------TPICLK
TDI/DO--R--+
           +---TPIDATA
TDO/DI--R--+
TMS------------RESET
(Have a look at AVR918, p. 8 for a better diagram, but use R = 1kΩ or something
like that.)
Remember to use 5V, otherwise writing to flash fails. (For me, reading the
signature bytes worked with 3.3V).
If you have the RSTDISBL fuse programmed, then you have to apply 12V to the
RESET pin of the ATtiny (haven't tried that yet).

Best regards,
Hannes