Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:33:31 -0300

> Now, if someone wants to go ahead, and implement a real endpoint selection
heuristic, we can
> hopefully solve the second issue.

There is some current code in there, which as Dean mentioned is just not
triggered. Would it seem cleaner to rearrange this such that if attempting
to read from the endpoint fails, we switch to heuristic mode (i.e. detect
the read endpoint)? I haven't actually tried this yet, was just going to
play around a bit now, but let me know your thoughts...