Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #40831] LUFA AVRISP-MKII fails with avrdude 6.0.1
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 22:57:56 -0300

Hello,

Alright - last message hijacking the thread I promise, let's keep any
further discussion in the separate bug issue I raised!

> OK, that would be good.  I don't have the USB dongles around here anyway,
they are still in the office.  So if I get such an
> image sometimes this week, I should be able to run some tests.

I've uploaded a hex file to bug # 43268 that does this. I'll add some notes
to that bug report about using it.

Regards,

  -Colin