using multiple usbasp connected to PC in the same time

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: using multiple usbasp connected to PC in the same time
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 14:57:09 +0200

Hi all,

I have a setup with 3 microncontrollers and want to update all of them
via script using avrdude and 3 usbasp devices each one after another.

Is there any chance to select the devices? Currently I only provide the
"-c" option to select usbasp in general but I have no idea how to select
a specific device on the USB bus.

Any idea?

Klaus