[linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi In Linux

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [linuxiran] Re: [Kde-i18n-fa] Farsi In Linux
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:35:38 +0300

On Saturday 31 May 2003 22:40, Seyyed Mehdi Sheikhalishahi wrote:
        > Hi Dear
>  I have KDE 3.0. What I must do?
> There is documentation to do this works by KDE3.0

The documentation at http://www.farsikde.org/guide.php
describes how to get farsi typing in KDE 3.0 and KDE 3.1. If you have
KDE 3.0, you will be able to type farsi in it, but you won't be able to
have a farsi interface. Follow sections A to G of that min-HOWTO, and
you should get farsi working. If you have problem underestanding any
part of it, tell me so, and I will try to describe that part.

Cheers

PS: Please sned your messages to mailing list, not to individuals. There
is a community here, and it is always more probable that the someone
out there in the community might be able to help you in a better way,
than I individualy can do.

--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri