[linuxiran] GUI user manager for squid

From: Ali Cheshomi
Subject: [linuxiran] GUI user manager for squid
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 08:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi 2 all
i install squid as my office proxyserver and i want to add about 200 user for squid that must be authenticate via nscd.
for this reason i must define my user towice one for nscd an one for time restriction in squid.
anyboady know , how i can do this via a software ? is there any software which can automatically fill the names in squid acls? it is so important 4 me please help in such way.

Do you Yahoo!?