Re: [linuxiran] Implementing Thin Clients

From: Arash Zeini
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Implementing Thin Clients
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 10:38:05 +0330

On Thursday 30 October 2003 20:26, Aryan Ameri wrote:

[snip]

> Any info, on how actualy I can build these xterminals, is welcome. Also
> I would like to see if anyone has ever used a x86 system with 4 CPU and
> linux on it, in a real way. I want to be asured, that performance wise,
> such a server is able to service 20 clients.

LTSP used to have PDFed tutorials on how to make a thin client. They
explain everything you need to know about how to make the cheapest thin
client possible, also questions about hardware and devices were answered.
I guess they will still have them on their site.

Good luck,
Arash
--
The FarsiKDE Project