bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] sprites

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] sprites
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 08:15:05 -0500

ok, let the record show you are a slave driver.

i will work on a funtion to do colision detection based on the alpha.  and
will update the mucka shooter demo.
although i want you to make me an animation with mucka walking and at the
same time changing psychadelic colors.  i think i may only need East, but if
you want to render N,S, and W go ahead.  i want to use this to indicate
invulnerability when mucha gets hit by a gaurdbot.  and to make this more
difficult, i would prefer that the transition is somwhate smooth instead of
just flashing, and i would also like him to be multiple colors at once
instead of just a solid one.  i would like it to look like waves of bright
neon colors are washing over him.

also can you make me a gaurdbot exploding animation?  multiple different
animations may be preferable, so i can choose a random one.