bontz-team

[Bontz-team] dock

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] dock
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 08:04:08 -0700 (PDT)

(my apologies in advance if this message is so big it
needs approval)

The fish finally have something to flop around on!  I
have no clue how you'd like these named or what folder
structure you'd like, since I've been too lazy to dig
into the engine, so here's a zip of the images and a
little html doc showing how they might piece together
with each other and with the other nautical stuff. set
border=1 in the tables for a clearer view of how stuff
matches up.

Next up: splashes!  Bontz graphics are more fun than work.