bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] dock

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] dock
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:42:44 -0500

i just recently rebuilt tarkin on rh9  i must say it is much better than rh8
as unlike 8 it actually works out of the box!  anyway i built all the
binaries last night to make sure every thing still works.

is any of this in cvs?  if you want you can put it in cvs, and i will
complain and move it around my self as needed.