Re: Catch exception : Security error

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: Catch exception : Security error
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 19:52:03 +0100

2008/2/7, HADJ AMOR HASSEN <address@hidden>:
> Hello for all members of CERTI mailing list,
>
> I spent a lot of time away from you (working with other tools). Now I am
> back :)

Welcome back then.

> I creat a simple federate and i put only this line of code:
> RTI::RTIambassador rtiamb ;
> rtiamb.createFederationExecution("FederationName","test1.fed");
>
> when i run my federate, i see in the rtig console this message:
> Security Error : Message has a unknown origin.
[...]

> Can anyone help me to understand why i had this message. But, my federate
> seems working and didn't crash. I am using Certi 3.2-4.

If your source code is simple may be you can send us your source?

On which kind of system are you running?
If is it linux could you try

ldd /path/to/your/federate_executable

and send the output on the list

Did you compile CERTI with autotools (./configure etc...)
or with CMake?