Re: RE : Re: Catch exception : Security error

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: RE : Re: Catch exception : Security error
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 00:04:13 +0100

2008/2/7, HADJ AMOR HASSEN <address@hidden>:
> Hello Eric,
>
> i'am using linux.. and i installed CERTI a year ago, my version is 3.2.4

certi-3.2.4 is a bit old since there is nox certi-3.2.5 and even
a forthcoming certi-3.2.6.

May be you can try with

certi-3.2.5
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/certi-3.2.5.tar.gz
or even the current certi-3.2.6 snapshot

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/certi/beta/certi-3.2.6cvs-Source.tar.gz

or even an anonymous CVS checkout (if you may do that command)
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/certi co certi

in order to see if the problem is there in newer version of CERTI.

 > I'am using a simulator wich is OpenMASK and i want to integrate HLA services
> in it. In an OpenMask application we uses c++ modules. Then every module is
> compiled and we run the simulation by running the openmask executable with a
> file configuration in which we put the directory for the modules.
>
> Anyway, i created a shared library (.so) in which i had my module. In this
> module i'am just creating a federation. when i created my shared library i
> linked  with -lRTI and -lCERTI and i used ~/CERTI/include.
>
> when i installed CERTI, i used autotools.
>
> when i do ldd to my shared lib, i have this :
> address@hidden:~$ ldd
> /local/mes_softs/OpenMASK/lib/libOMKPlugin_Tuto.so
>         linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xffffe000)
>         libhello.so =>
> /local/mes_softs/OpenMASK/lib/libhello.so (0xb7ed0000)
>         libRTI.so.1 => /home/hassen/CERTI/lib/libRTI.so.1
> (0xb7e9a000)
>         libCERTI.so.1 =>
> /home/hassen/CERTI/lib/libCERTI.so.1 (0xb7e27000)
>         libOMKAddOn.so =>
[...]

As far as CERTI is concerned this is fine unless in the context of
the plugin launch the library path is not the same as in the shell with ldd.

How do run RTIG?
Where is your test.fed located?
Did you set CERTI_HOME and/or CERTI_HOST env var?
Before you launch OpenMASK executable?

> I hope that i'm not doing something dumb or wrong.

Does not seems so.
If the problem persist with more recent version of CERTI
can you tell us more about your process launch sequences;

rtig
federate
openMASK exe
plugin load etc...