Catch exception : Security error

From: HADJ AMOR HASSEN
Subject: Catch exception : Security error
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:38:56 +0100 (CET)

Hello for all members of CERTI mailing list,

I spent a lot of time away from you (working with other tools). Now I am back :)

I creat a simple federate and i put only this line of code:
RTI::RTIambassador rtiamb ;
rtiamb.createFederationExecution("FederationName","test1.fed");

when i run my federate, i see in the rtig console this message:
Security Error : Message has a unknown origin.

i parsed the the SocketServer.cc and i found this lines of code with comments:
/*! Check if 'message' coming from socket link 'Socket' has a valid
Federate field, that is, the Federate number linked to the socket is
the same as the Federate Number specified in the message.
If not, throw SecurityError.
*/
void
SocketServer::checkMessage(long socket_number, NetworkMessage *message) const
throw (SecurityError)
{
if ((message->federation == 0) && (message->federate == 0))
return ;

Socket *socket ;
try {
socket = getSocketLink(message->federation,
message->federate);
}
catch (Exception &e) {
// BUG: Should put a line in the Audit.
throw SecurityError("Message has a unknown origin.");
}

Can anyone help me to understand why i had this message. But, my federate seems working and didn't crash. I am using Certi 3.2-4.

Best regards,
Hassen.