Re: [certi-dev] jCerti should be compatible with CVS head

From: Andrej Pancik
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] jCerti should be compatible with CVS head
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 19:28:30 +0200

That is my fault. I forgot to turn it off after the upgrade. Right now
there is no fancy way to reduce the amount of messages once the LibRTI
is build. But changing the line 83
in src\certi\rti\impl\CertiRtiAmbassador.java

rootLogger.setLevel(Level.ALL);

rootLogger.setLevel(Level.OFF);

should do the trick. If Java had macros that line would be difference
between debug and release build...

regards

Andrej Pancik